What's new

Interesting find

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone ever find an "AngelStar" coin CRHing halves ?

I picked one up last week, and just got around to looking into it.

Here's a link to a photo of the obverse. http://www.angelstar.com/angelstar/product.php?productid=8235&cat=282&page=1

On the reverse is a dove and above it the words "In God We Trust".

Maybe some good luck will be bestowed upon me.

Either way it's a nice find and I'll keep it with me.
 
Upvote 0
yeah I find those often, I use them to track coins, Check the rim to see if any holes are drilled in the side, if so I have gotten too them, please re deposit them as the go as a 50 cent piece.
 
If the face on your angel coin is as homely as the picture in the website, I'd take Dave's advice and toss it back.........LOL
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_03.webp
    ScreenHunter_03.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 281
awhitster said:
If the face on your angel coin is as homely as the picture in the website, I'd take Dave's advice and toss it back.........LOL
I was thinking the same thing. :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom