tank014
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I went into my usuall Thursday pickup bank and started talking to one of the tellers. She asked me if I had found anything lately I told her a little more than usuall. Then she tells me that 2 to 3 days ago a kid walked into the bank and handed her a 20$ coin that he said he got for a graduation presant. She said that she looked at it and didn't think it was real and then another teller tells the kid that he should take it to a coin dealer. The kid was trying to get 20 dollars in cash for his GOLD coin. She said that he had came in earlier before I had gotten there and said he sold it for around 900 bucks. All I have to say is Lucky Kid that those tellers told him to do that. Not sure if I would have been so ethical. lol.
Just kidding
HH,
Frank
HH,
Frank
Upvote
0







