Marc Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 19, 2003 Messages 3,321 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Hemisphere Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 1, 2011 Thread Owner #1 http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/02/01/google-catches-bing-in-a-sting/
The Beep Goes On Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 11, 2006 Messages 3,716 Reaction score 1,504 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston, TX Detector(s) used Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 2, 2011 #2 The article I saw said something about IE settings. I think I remember the checkbox while installing...I always say no. Both companies are nefarious in certain regards.
The article I saw said something about IE settings. I think I remember the checkbox while installing...I always say no. Both companies are nefarious in certain regards.
goverton Sr. Member Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 407 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #3 Forget IE and use MOzzila Firefox.....or Opera....much better
Saturna Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Nanaimo, B.C. Canada Detector(s) used White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon Feb 3, 2011 #4 Must ... try... to... control .......... everything.