What's new

Intro,plus 1st report

voodoo13

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello to all. Have been CRH for about 11 months now and lurking this board for several weeks. Very impressed with the finds! Over the past 4 days, have searched $710 in halves, $120 in dimes, $60 in nickels and $100 in quaters. Results;
HALVES
(4) 1966
(1) 1967
(1) 1968
(1) 1962
(1) 1972 s
(1) 1980 s
(1) 1984 s
All halves were hand rolls. Many were clearly dumps, as the wrappers were marked. Did find the 80 & 84 in the same roll.

DIMES
(1) 1943
All hand rolls

NICKELS
(1) 1945
(1) no date buff

QUATERS
(1) big skunk!

2 weeks ago we did score big with the quaters, when we got 4 rolls, 156 coins of silver! All were 62-64 and marked on the rolls.

Will try to make daily posts, as we search nightly. Daughter actually just went to pick up more halves.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the completely insane madness that you have now become a member of. " I don't know how you do the voodoo that you do"....

Can anybody name the movie??

Golden Silver
 
"I don't know how you do the voodoo that you do" = No clue
"Now, go do that voodoo that you do so well." = Hedley Lamarr (Harvey Korman) in Blazin' Saddles
 
Fredness said:
"I don't know how you do the voodoo that you do" = No clue
"Now, go do that voodoo that you do so well." = Hedley Lamarr (Harvey Korman) in Blazin' Saddles

"are we awake?"
"we're not sure. Are we, Black?"
"Why yes we are."
"Then we're awake, but we are very confused."

Gets me everytime. Love that movie.
 
Voodoo--

Welcome! Nice quarter score

Now excuse us while we hijack your thread.

Wouldn't it be funny if Obama uttered the following line

"Pardon me, While I whip this out!"
 
Piercesdad said:
Voodoo--

Welcome! Nice quarter score

Now excuse us while we hijack your thread.

Wouldn't it be funny if Obama uttered the following line

"Pardon me, While I whip this out!"

I might actually have a little espect for him if he did lol.
 
I might actually have a little espect for him if he did lol.

nope not me. how can there be any change whene he is spending all the money plus some
 
Piercesdad said:
I might actually have a little espect for him if he did lol.

nope not me. how can there be any change whene he is spending all the money plus some

And I'm sorry but what kind of platform is "Change?"

I'm going to run on "Cookies!"

vote for me.
 
Welcome Voodoo, To the madness. Were sorta cousins here. Voodoo / Mojo

Great score on those quarters. A rare Score indeed. Right place at the right time situation.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom