What's new

Iphone macro lense

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Does anyone have one of these and do they do a good job? I would like one not only for relics but for everyday photos.
 
sheesh coilypoo, I don't even have a smart phone
 
Mine isn't the newest of the new(iphone 4) but I like it. I do love all the free photo apps you can download.There is one that erases wrinkles,no lie!People see me in person and then start shrieking,haha.
 
a friend did the duck dudes beard one
 
The smart phone is the bottom of photo quality, so not a good bet for macro. Get one of those tough cameras with a Macro setting. Oh, by the way, macro settings are for extreme closeups only.
That said, here are your options.

iPro Lens System Produces the century macro lens for your iphone.

down down.webp
 
Last edited:
MagLight is a all you need. Takes great shots, $.99 cents, well worth it... Here's an example of how good the detail is (a dime). Just keep in mind that natural light is always best. Oh, & it also gives you a flash light.
 

Attachments

  • image-668347655.webp
    image-668347655.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Here can I get MagLight and is it a phone app?
 
Magnum thanks! Just downloaded it,very useful.No more balancing a magnifying glass and a flashlight to get close up shots.:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom