What's new

Iron knife handle? Gun part?

C volt

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging in a place where I’ve found hundreds of bullets and other times including pocket knives I came across this. I’m stumped. Knife/sword? Gun part? I’m stumped. It’s really heavy too. Def not a horse shoe part because of the Nicely drilled holes. Almost like holes on a butt plate
 

Attachments

  • 8A5E1D10-60BD-413E-8AA3-46BFD3E5A76B.webp
    8A5E1D10-60BD-413E-8AA3-46BFD3E5A76B.webp
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • 8332D633-2044-4DF1-B4FC-B8DA806A0381.webp
    8332D633-2044-4DF1-B4FC-B8DA806A0381.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 1D57FB0C-F581-426C-9712-94ED645371B3.webp
    1D57FB0C-F581-426C-9712-94ED645371B3.webp
    740.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 3189C43B-07EB-4CD5-9182-4F7F743BDDE4.webp
    3189C43B-07EB-4CD5-9182-4F7F743BDDE4.webp
    778.5 KB · Views: 79
Hmmmm..

Welcome to the forum! :hello:
 
Upvote 0
It's difficult to say at this juncture what it is exactly. Try soaking it in vinegar for a few days, or using electrolysis if you are able.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to TNet!!
 
Upvote 0
That's hard to tell what it might have been for.
Like said... if you could clean it up, maybe we would have a better guess...

and ​Welcome to TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a handle kinda like a refridgerater but smaller possibly gotta ckean it more is there any little holes in it
 
Upvote 0
Welcome also Tommy
 
Upvote 0
IMO... this is not knife or gun related.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom