CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 #1 Iron/Steel Whatzit no clues from the site as it has every age from Iron Age to modern Attachments 1.webp 34.5 KB · Views: 259 2.webp 32.1 KB · Views: 235 3.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 237
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 #2 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Celtic Rod Rest SS Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Silver Searcher said: Celtic Rod Rest SS Click to expand... with attachment for bite alarms Upvote 0
Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Silver Searcher said: Celtic Rod Rest SS Click to expand... with attachment for bite alarms
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 #4 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit CRUSADER said: Silver Searcher said: Celtic Rod Rest SS Click to expand... with attachment for bite alarms Click to expand... Yep...two Rod set-up SS Upvote 0
Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit CRUSADER said: Silver Searcher said: Celtic Rod Rest SS Click to expand... with attachment for bite alarms Click to expand... Yep...two Rod set-up SS
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Apr 17, 2010 #5 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Where did you find the nickel? That may be a sign of a late settlement or usage by peoples from North America, most likely the US. Just my opinion. Daryl Upvote 0
Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Where did you find the nickel? That may be a sign of a late settlement or usage by peoples from North America, most likely the US. Just my opinion. Daryl
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 #6 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit I think it may be a broken piece of a small iron stir up. I have 2 that I have found that looks just like that Upvote 0
Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit I think it may be a broken piece of a small iron stir up. I have 2 that I have found that looks just like that
NGE Silver Member Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3,511 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X Primary Interest: Other Apr 17, 2010 #7 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit Looks like part of a Motorcycle kicksatand...........NGE Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2010 Thread Owner #8 Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit DirtyMike said: I think it may be a broken piece of a small iron stir up. I have 2 that I have found that looks just like that Click to expand... I think you're right, I would have never guessed that. Green check Upvote 0
Re: Iron/Steel Whatzit DirtyMike said: I think it may be a broken piece of a small iron stir up. I have 2 that I have found that looks just like that Click to expand... I think you're right, I would have never guessed that. Green check