Ironic Coincidence

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found this Ebay listing today and it is just too ironic.
The sellers name is US-Karuk and he is selling gold panning concentrates

Is this just a weird coincidence or the latest funding tactic of the tribe?

Please dont go flame this guy because I have no idea what is intentions are, it could be just coincidence.

Paydirt Variety Pack 3lbs Van Paydirt 1lb Lewis 1lb Washougal 1lb Root Wad | eBay

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Dan this would be a little spooky to me! Yep the US-Karuk name kinda makes me think..........using gubermint/wacoenviromental words ,you " COULD" be buying dirt only! why would any prospector / miner OR anyone use that name if they knew of the past history of whats going on! I guess the saying , "Buyer beware" makes sense! IF I had any extra $$ I would (and I don't) like to try out their cons to see if they were up-n-up! plus I don't know what "unresearched" means that's written on the package! I "assume" to think I know ,BUT what does the seller mean maybe something different! Its kinds like stepping out on questionable thin ice!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Curiosity got the better of me so I contacted the seller. He was pretty firm in his reply that he was NOT a tribal member.
"unresearched" probably means he did not make any effort to prove there was any or add any gold in the samples. I would expect screened bank run material.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread