What's new

Is 2 better than 1 ?

lazabert

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So ya I found the one token and some places a little worn out. And completing the name was about impossible. The answer to fixing this ---- finding another same token 80ft away that is worn in other places -- Now we can see it was FLO & JIMS BARTHOLOMEW RESTAURANT HARTFORD. What are the odds, lol.,
 

Attachments

  • garrett 006.webp
    garrett 006.webp
    181.3 KB · Views: 152
  • garrett 005.webp
    garrett 005.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 24
Now get out there and find the third! Very nice. I myself found 2 of the same trade tokens in the same yard from a house. It's actually my member logo. Way to go!
 
outstanding.gif
Dang - talk about luck! Thanks for sharing...
 
Odds are there may be more of that token on that property. I have only been detecting for 13 months. Found 23 shell tokens/game pieces in a yard. 6 F.O.E. coins/tokens in another and 3 Lifetime of Luck tokens/coins from 1955 in another yard. Congrats on pulling the 2 of the same tokens on 1 property.:thumbsup:
 
the property may have belonged to flo and jim.........Okay maybe not but congrats on the cool find!
 
Those Trade tokens and the good fors are really neat finds The aluminum ones tend to take a beating sometimes. Great dig there. The five cent good for almost anything were popular ways to get people into your store or bar.
 
Nice! Double the token, double the fun!
 
Nice! That solves the mystery of the name. Please do contact the CT token cataloger about this.
John
 
Ya I have, sent him email, and, he was going to call me this weekend. Haven't heard from him yet. He'll call, --I got his email back. But YA, it was great finding the answer by finding another token... dude I was in awe.. ran all the way to my other house just to show the wife lol, a kid again for even five minutes is worth so much lol.
 
Great finds. I'd go buy a lottery ticket. The odds are with you.
 
Is two better than 1, lets see "tick bites? No! Skunk stinks,No! Snake bites,No! I guess token finds are okay!.....Joe McDonough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom