What's new

Is anyone actually digging these targets?

Based on the science of maps divided down into fourths, I can not see how he could decline the offer. Sounds workable to me .
Don't you read good? I have already won the 25K as shown with a movie.
 
 

Mar 8, 2018 - Psychologists define intuition as "immediate understanding, knowledge, or awareness, derived neither from perception nor from reasoning." It's an automatic, effortless feeling that often quickly motivates you to act.
 
I went to two places where people followed Carl's rule and found all the targets. The only thing is that Carl was a no show.
 
I went to two places where people followed Carl's rule and found all the targets. The only thing is that Carl was a no show.

Carl, it sounds like you are washed up . Faced with this embarrassing revelation, why don't you let us know what you have to hide?
 
To each his own The mind is very powerful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom