What's new

is anyone good with Newspapers.com ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you are could you help me please ? Maybe msg me.

About 1935 In Waynesburg Ohio a Cannon blew up and blew off a persons hand. I would like to see if i can find out where the cannon was put or left and donate it to there Historical society

Some twons that might have newspapers were canton Ohio, New Phildelphia Ohio and Alliance Ohio
ANY Help will be appreciated
 
Last edited:
I have sub to Newspapers.com - I'll do some quick looking today and pm you if I find anything.

img
 
Last edited:
No luck finding the original 1935 accident though? I did find a cannon accident were a man was hurt in 1892 in Massillon (same county as Waynesburg) but that almost sounded like a small hobby cannon.
img
 
I am still looking for someone to please help me with this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom