Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a real question. I am not a good fisherman, just an old one. But it occurs to me that whenever my mental attitude was not positive, my fishing rod seemed to be like a broomstick and I had no mental connection with the water or fish. And I don't recall ever catching anything under those circumstances.
But the times that I felt, positively, I could actually sense fish around me I rarely failed to hook one. Of course there have also been many fish who appeared to commit suicide by chomping on my bait while I was not paying attention. I think it is more fun to believe you will be successful, and have the satisfaction when success happens that you weren't just lucky, but darn good. I don't know. Maybe a guy shouldn't drink beer this early in the day.

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005
Get to know what iodine looks and smells like, mentally dowse under water( not you)? looking for iodine and the system is infallible if you can dowse.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
yep, fishing and dowsing has to be positive. when i fish i am looking to have fish for supper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread