Is it just me or....

I've only been on for about 30 minutes, but everything seems ok. I sometime have a slow period, but it's mostly because there are 3 or 4 other computers running at the same time that mine is running. Did you try running a speed-test?

I just had trouble putting up a post, but then again it could be me! The e-net challenged one!

Wow!...I couldnt make this up..lol

post.jpg

When my security program is running it's scans , I just give up and shut off the internet till it finishes . Scans slowes everything way down .

Now I want pancakes,lol!

I don't know what OS your running. I had a computer running XP. Seemed after Microsoft decided not to support XP it began to run slower and slower. Just sayin. I've had the machine since 2001 but at the time it was a barn burner and stayed viable for a long time. Since then I bit the bullet and replaced everything. Mine is very fast now.
I don't know if MS slipped my machine a mickey or not but I did go from OK to dead slow over 6 months while running top rated protection.
Now my new problem, I find my photoshop won't run on Win 8.1 and it looks like it isn't intended to. Photoshop's solution is UPGRADE!!

Micky mouse with blue berries
pan cakes that is

liftloop

I think it was just a lil bit constipated,all is well now.

Computers can and will be contrary at times. About 3 mornings ago, I turned on my computer, went into the kitchen, came back in a few minutes, it still didn't show the opening page. I got a cup of coffee and waited about 3 more minutes. Still nothing. I hit 'start', then 'restart'. I took just a very short time for it to boot up. I don't know just what happened. I think there are gremlins around at times! lol
I knew a man whose most frequent saying about things such as this was quite brilliant (to me anyway). He said that there were few problems with things that God made; but problems with man-made things were certain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back