What's new

Is it possible to go back to the first ten years of Treasurenet and see our post

stevemc

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
281
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I joined here when treasurenet first started and had to rejoin 11 or so years ago, all was new and different, couldnt get on with out rejoining, kept same screen name and password, and all that prior was lost it seems. Is it possible to find those old posts? Can I go back and find them? Mods?
 
I don't believe there is any way to search the old forum other than using a search engine such as Google. I come across some of those old posts all the time.

I'll double check with Marc tho. :icon_thumright:
 
Yes, I have come across those old posts when doing a search, but never through here.
 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is no www I can point you to but I put the question where Marc is sure to see it.
 
Thanks!
 
Good Link, Thanks...Alot can be learned from those that have been there ...done that.............
 
Thank You Sir! Always Good Reading.......
 
yes get a time machine
 
Thanks Marc..that stuff goes back 11 years.......some great post there also, from what I see, your name was the only one I recognized, Ok I see a few more now..Sandman, Mr. Bill, Harold n Florida, R n R mag springs..Guess a lot of the Old Hunters have walked the plank....

This is a interesting post for excalibur lovers, seems Minelabs had the same issue then as they do now...

Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why?
March 04, 2000 at 17:31:57

I was on the brink of buying the Fisher CZ-20 when I read that the Minelab Excalibur has much better iron discrimination. Of course, the most popular downside to the Excal was the quality and service issue. I have a few questions for users of both.


#1. Does the Excalibur have the same technology as the new Explorer?


#2. If you are hunting an area underwater(fresh) that is loaded with rusty objects, which would you rather have?


#3. I was told by a distributer(user) of both brands that the Minelab has the better detection capability. Is there any truth to that?


#4. Will my Excal break down like everyone elses has?


#5. Which is more likely to mask gold while masking iron?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Ups:
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? JOE R Long Island 13:29:13 5/01/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? T Ricks 09:50:08 3/17/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? Mike Chgo area 20:25:43 3/16/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? Ron in IL 18:41:36 3/09/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? Rev Jones 09:17:13 3/05/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? curtNC 06:07:22 3/05/2000 (0)
•Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? Sir Larry 04:13:44 3/05/2000 (3) ◦Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? George(MICH) 06:22:16 3/05/2000 (2) ■Sorry should have been more clear Sir Larry 19:06:53 3/05/2000 (0)
■Re: Strong Debate! Excalibur vs. CZ-20 What's your fave and why? John(MO) 14:32:10 3/05/2000 (0)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom