What's new

Is my copper hoard worth more than $11 million?

The sad thing is that someone will buy it. There are those that believe everything they read.

HH,

Scott (MI)
 
What a scam. Gives good sellers a bad rap. I have turned them in for Excessive shipping and handling. :thumbsup:
 
Sorry cyberdan, assuming you found half of your hoard face up and the other face down, the cummulative luck/worth would be zero.

:-)

Brian
 
Silver_Fox said:
What a scam. Gives good sellers a bad rap. I have turned them in for Excessive shipping and handling. :thumbsup:
But that is a lucky penny. It deserves the best shipping, no 42¢ stamp for old abe.

I just sent her a question. I asked if it was copper or zinc. Everyone knows copper is better :wink:
 
I wouldn't give you more than $4.2MM for your entire hoard.

;-)

LOL
 
have you ever seen the one for the roll of toilet paper that was a rare misprint, one end of the roll was missing the cardboard tube in the center lol i watched it for two weeks but no one bid on it
 

Attachments

  • 132290157_tp.webp
    132290157_tp.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 455
cyberdan said:
I just sent her a question. I asked if it was copper or zinc. Everyone knows copper is better :wink:
UPDATE!! here is her answer.
well dan im not really sure .... i do know it isnt 24 kt gold....have a great day...
- shellylvnv_123

doesn't really matter SOMEONE BOUGHT IT AT $100 :thumbsup:
PT Barnum was right. :o
 
Rats! I payed $200.00 for mine! ??? Just kidding. ;D

Some people... cracks me up. 8)

Red
 
Well it appears that the penny was lucky after all............. For the seller.

Mojo
 
Read carefully....lol.....IF IT DOES GIVE YOU GOOD LUCK WITHIN 7 DAYS....I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK

If it does give u luck u get a refund?
 
taropatch said:
The buyer was a shill or the seller himself.
That is what I was thinking. But the joke is on the seller ;D she has to pay all those ebay fees :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom