Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
and the facts you guys post are non existant
If you are calling all the information on Google a lye you would be right..

Why would anyone call the information on Google a corrosive alkaline substance? :icon_scratch:

Because Art is so busy fabricating stuff to put on Tnet, he can't tell one lie from another lye. :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI semantically speaking, many things in there can legitimately be called a 'lye', a corrosive eroding of a shibboleth or former fact, such as "a LrL cannot work.".

SO aa is correct.

Jose el *Tropical Tramp*

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
Posted Nov 06, 2009, 10:36:14 AM Quote

Sadly, this is hypothetical...

I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?

This is the official re-opening of the TreasureNet Long Range Locator Forum.

This seems to be where we are at on this subject. After 8 months of arguments it is my opinion that we have proved that we could locate this treasure or have fun trying. We have proved that we are the ones trying to keep people from buying fraudulent devices. We have proved that only one person has told use he was scammed. The thousands of unhappy treasure hunters seems to be a rumor. We have ask and ask about which of the many Treasure Hunting LRL’s or MFD’s are fraudulent..We are told that all of them are fraudulent. Unless some one tells us different we have to assume that they all work as advertised. Here a some interesting web sites…Thank You …Art

Want to practice using a LRL ?
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,285498.0.html
Those who may want to try using a LRL
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,300002.0.html
Those that have been scammed..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289950.0.html

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had been reading about your fraudelent LRLs for months or years and had been tipped over the edge after listening to your crazed warped advice and purchased one. I wouldnt complain either through embbarrassment for being such a fool. mAX

RuffandTuff

Nov 24, 2005
Mr. Marc, I understand that the 9 pound nugget that was found in Nevada County, CA (I believe earlier this year) was located by the "Profiler" made by GSSI. Thanks, RuffandTuff.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~SWR~
Is that the nine pound nugget that nobody but the "finder" has seen?
Mr. Marc, I understand that the 9 pound nugget that was found in Nevada County, CA (I believe earlier this year) was located by the "Profiler" made by GSSI. Thanks, RuffandTuff.
Hey RuffandTuff…I was told that same thing by the people at the mining shop in Auburn…Thanks for reporting the find …Art

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Curtis said:
Now Ive Heard Some Time Ago Their Was a Student At The Unvarisity Of Cinn Who Had Been Working on Just A Gold Detector
And Had Excellent Results On His Invention In Fact I Heard It Was a Radar Detector That Was Combined With a Few Other Things From a Metal Detector But Never Found a Buyer Of His Invention I Say This Because I Knew a Man Who Bought Such Stuff
And Always Telling Me Of These Things So Maybe You Do Have That Devise Curtis :headbang:

I have one and it works great.....I don't sell 'em just use one that is beyond belief! The guy that invented it is a genius, he use to help rockets get where they need to go, and is a great guy too.

If you have something you would like to find and have done all the research I am willing to travel....for a percentage of course. If you just have a legend and want me to check it out its the same deal only I'll need my expenses taken care of. We put it all in writting first, and yes I will sign a nondisclosure statement. I live near the Cincinnati area.

You all have read about the guy (from Hollywood) who thinks he has a shipwreck found but everything is tied up in court? Well if he had known about my device and got hold of me he could have found out for sure before bothering people and getting run off the property!

Oh yea, for those negative guys out there...before you even start let me say I'll put up.......but it will cost you! ha ha

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Thanks SWR I Gave Some More Thought On That Unit Last Night And If Memory Serves Right
It Was Modified Again That Included a Oscillio Scope Some Type Of Ground Prong Weather It Was An Electrical Current
I Dont Rightfully Know And That Radar Detector Devise IS That Possable ?

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Are you asking about using ground penetrating radar (GPR) in conjunction with a ground resistivity device?

Is That Possable ?
And How Accurate Would That Be If Some Wiz Kid Put Something Like That Together ?
So About All I Know Is What He Told Me As The Man Was An Invention Chaser
And Tons Of Stuff In His Basement And Ive Spotted a Metal Detector Or Two
That Were Inventions In His Home But Not The One He Spoke Highly Of :dontknow:

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Pulse Star 2, "Cachefinder" LRL, GPL
SWR said:
Most LRL dealers only have a seven day trial period. Is that ample time to see if the gimmick can actually find a large buried treasure? No, of course not. The average Joe works during the week, so now the free trial is just two days. Two days to find what some have spent a lifetime doing. Holy crap. The restocking fee varies, but my closest LRL manufacturer/dealer charges 20%. So....if you do manage to return your $1,800 gimmick within the seven day trial period, you are going to shell out $360 for that two day experience.

I shelled out a large chunk of dough for a LRL years ago and I've yet to find anything with it.

However, I still know it works, at least for the guy selling it. How? I buried two gold coins (one each of the two smelts he claimed to be able to discriminate between) in a 3 acre field several miles from the seller's home without his knowledge and challenged him to locate them. When he located both of them in the order that I requested in under 15 minutes, I couldn't get my checkbook out fast enough. Despite my lack of a find, it never even crossed my mind to get a refund or sell it... only to replicate the seller's success.

K

Kentucky Kache

SnakeEater said:
SWR said:
Most LRL dealers only have a seven day trial period. Is that ample time to see if the gimmick can actually find a large buried treasure? No, of course not. The average Joe works during the week, so now the free trial is just two days. Two days to find what some have spent a lifetime doing. Holy crap. The restocking fee varies, but my closest LRL manufacturer/dealer charges 20%. So....if you do manage to return your $1,800 gimmick within the seven day trial period, you are going to shell out $360 for that two day experience.

I shelled out a large chunk of dough for a LRL years ago and I've yet to find anything with it.

However, I still know it works, at least for the guy selling it. How? I buried two gold coins (of the two smelts he claimed to be able to discriminate between) in a 3 acre field several miles from the seller's home without his knowledge and challenged him to locate them. When he located both of them in the order that I requested in under 15 minutes, I couldn't get my checkbook out fast enough. Despite my lack of a find, it never even crossed my mind to get a refund or sell it... only to replicate the seller's success.

Yeah, but he used magic to trick you into thinking the LRL worked. :laughing7:

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Marc said:
Of course, here is my story.....

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,28494.0.html

... and I have spent 30+ years TRYING to rationalize it away.

Marc, according to Christian theology, fallen angels have inhabited our planet since the dawn of time and encourage most forms of the supernatural which conflict with the form(s) God has represented in the bible (obfuscating tactics). If so, the ouija board is just one of many which open a door to the demonic realm and, depending on the projected payoff, make it worth their while to show up and get involved. Again, if true, then those same entities which guided communications with you via the ouija board could have been involved, or been spectators to, the very same historical events they then communicated to you.

However, now you have an entirely new 'package' to rationalize, in order to make rational sense of your real-life experiences through this 'lens.' Either way, you have to leave philosophical naturalism behind.

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Kentucky Kache said:

I even brought my wife so he must have magic'd both of us :)

K

Kentucky Kache

SnakeEater said:
Kentucky Kache said:

I even brought my wife so he must have magic'd both of us :)

Just playing Devil's advocate. You'll hear a little of everything on here about why LRL'S can't work.

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
I liked the testimonial below better. More coins, a larger area to search and a devious plan to trick poor ole Claude. More drama makes for better message board testimonials. Although I am sorry to read you were one of Claude's marks.

Drama? I just thought I was being a discriminating consumer lol

SWR said:
Nice to see you still practice, and keep your unit fine-tuned

I really haven't used it enough for what I paid and it needs a new battery atm.

SWR said:
Sorry to read of your LRL failures, trials and tribulations

It's all good... if you choose to see it that way :)

SWR said:
However, the big question is.....how many more years of failure does it take before you come to realize your LRL doesn't actually work?

Welcome to the Jungle :hello:

Hey, if it gets me out of the city and breathing fresh air, I may never realize it.

SWR said:
P.S. - Does your LRL have a brand name (Atomic Blaster, Earth-buster, Magic Pixie Dust) or did Claude sell you a empty plastic box with dowsing rods attached to it?

Everybody knows that only Tinkerbell has magic pixie dust... silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread