What's new

Is there something I haven't been told?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Lowes looking for a mailbox post and took a couple pictures so I could compare prices at other stores. When I viewed the pictures I noticed something odd in the one showing the price.
 

Attachments

  • 20191003_092613.webp
    20191003_092613.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20191003_092557.webp
    20191003_092557.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 139
Oh I'm so glad it was made on Earth. Those Klingons sometimes put nasty stuff in their mailboxes.
 
You didn't hear? China has been exploring and conquering other realms of the universe. :laughing7:
 
Lol...that's too funny
 
Marketing humor! We need more of it...”Liberty Biberty!”
 
Or . . . was it?
 
They just want us consumers to accept Chinese made products on the same level as products made in Lithuania or some other place.
because as you have been told......”We are all in this together” lol
 
Oh but just remember with political correctness it (or we) can be made anywhere we wish so not to hurt anyone's tender feelings.
 
Where on EARTH is China ? Just kidding of course.
 
It's way over to the left, on the other side of the water, then go inland a bit.
The way things are going, China may soon be everywhere
 
Seems to me maybe someone needs to capitalize on interstellar trade tax and tariffs?
 
I felt like I was digging to China once...

Damn ghost targets.
 
next thing ya know it will come with its own mailman
 
fyrffytr1,

I noticed the city and zip code. Strangely enough I live in Redondo. I didn't know I lived in China tho. Very strange.

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom