tater307 Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 59 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Farmland Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer XS, Troy Shadow X3, Ace 250 Jan 4, 2012 #1 I have found several buckles here in indiana but none like this. This was in a field where a house once stood. Attachments civil war buckle 001.webp 12.1 KB · Views: 648 Upvote 0
I have found several buckles here in indiana but none like this. This was in a field where a house once stood.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2012 #2 That is the wreath to one.This is cast brass.There are several tongues that could go to it.Nice find!! Here is a type we commonly encounter,and is Pre-C.W Attachments eagle.webp 13.9 KB · Views: 593 wreath.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 590
That is the wreath to one.This is cast brass.There are several tongues that could go to it.Nice find!! Here is a type we commonly encounter,and is Pre-C.W
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 4, 2012 #3 Is the loop to the left an integral part of the buckle? If it is, and it swivels, I have my doubts about it being a CW buckle. Just sorta hard to tell by the photos.
Is the loop to the left an integral part of the buckle? If it is, and it swivels, I have my doubts about it being a CW buckle. Just sorta hard to tell by the photos.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2012 #4 one other comment?Man,I can never figure!Hey,thats a GREAT piece,and that type of buckle is solely what I hunt for
one other comment?Man,I can never figure!Hey,thats a GREAT piece,and that type of buckle is solely what I hunt for
HEAVYMETALNUT Silver Member Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 3,465 Reaction score 2,997 Golden Thread 6 Location CT 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 5, 2012 #5 nice Tater! now ya gotta find the other half
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 5, 2012 #6 Give us a pic of the back.