Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 23, 2010 #1 Is this a "Dandy" button? What do you think about this button? Attachments 011.webp 43.9 KB · Views: 270 014.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 237 012.webp 34.4 KB · Views: 249 013.webp 31.2 KB · Views: 240
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2010 #2 Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? Sure looks like one to me! Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola May 23, 2010 #3 Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? That is a nice early button. I'd say it's a dandy button. I had never heard them called that until I got on Tnet. We always called them clown buttons Upvote 0
Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? That is a nice early button. I'd say it's a dandy button. I had never heard them called that until I got on Tnet. We always called them clown buttons
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2010 #4 Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? Aluminum Jelly, Naval Jelly, or Lemon Juice method used on that, and it would be a Stunning button! Cheers, Buck Upvote 0
Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? Aluminum Jelly, Naval Jelly, or Lemon Juice method used on that, and it would be a Stunning button! Cheers, Buck
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 24, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Re: Is this a "Dandy" button? I am going to use alluminum jelly. Upvote 0