C cahills9 Jr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2022 Messages 65 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 0 Apr 13, 2023 #1 Diameter of a quarter. Appears to have cork inside lid Letters I think are V. CUCOLD 1 ⭐️ Thanks for any help Attachments 864AE489-5998-4B96-A863-6BF79BE82FF8.webp 92.6 KB · Views: 158 7D72614C-0D6F-4584-882B-D65C810E0328.webp 206.2 KB · Views: 113
Diameter of a quarter. Appears to have cork inside lid Letters I think are V. CUCOLD 1 ⭐️ Thanks for any help
Deftone Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 830 Reaction score 1,173 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2023 #2 HHmm. Something tells me I don't wanna type this in the search bar! Upvote 4
snaps Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Detector(s) used Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium Apr 15, 2023 #3 Deftone said: HHmm. Something tells me I don't wanna type this in the search bar! Click to expand... My day has been made! Thanks! Upvote 0
Deftone said: HHmm. Something tells me I don't wanna type this in the search bar! Click to expand... My day has been made! Thanks!
GlowingArtist Sr. Member Joined Oct 8, 2022 Messages 288 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Phoenix Apr 15, 2023 #4 Do you think it is made of wood or cork? Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2023 #5 Wine bottle cork Upvote 0