hbru123
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2016
- Messages
- 1,119
- Reaction score
- 1,025
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- San Diego California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I was metal detecting and I stumbled upon a big flat rock and on top of it there was a indent that looks manmade. I know the Kumeyaay Native Americans lived near this. Is this a grinding stone? That crushed up powder is definitely new. It was also the only one like it on the rock.
Attachments
-
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527107.681969.webp235 KB · Views: 111 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527154.281441.webp241.5 KB · Views: 94 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527174.164616.webp242 KB · Views: 96 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527198.097789.webp229 KB · Views: 95 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527218.718696.webp232.8 KB · Views: 92 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527234.884083.webp208.5 KB · Views: 92 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527250.642529.webp199.5 KB · Views: 79 -
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510527266.585416.webp231.7 KB · Views: 109
Upvote
0







