outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Dec 24, 2013 #1 It was a pope county field find and have always called it a pine tree. Upvote 0
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2013 #2 Hey outlaw, could you take a few more pics of both sides of the base? I have a few thought's other than a tree but really need more base pics..
Hey outlaw, could you take a few more pics of both sides of the base? I have a few thought's other than a tree but really need more base pics..
outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Dec 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 here ya go, through in a pic of its twin. LOL. fishstick said: Hey outlaw, could you take a few more pics of both sides of the base? I have a few thought's other than a tree but really need more base pics.. Click to expand...
here ya go, through in a pic of its twin. LOL. fishstick said: Hey outlaw, could you take a few more pics of both sides of the base? I have a few thought's other than a tree but really need more base pics.. Click to expand...
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2013 #4 Thanx for the pics. I think your rite on callin it a tree. It's twin is a lil' harder to say but I wouldn't mind findin either. HH and HH....
Thanx for the pics. I think your rite on callin it a tree. It's twin is a lil' harder to say but I wouldn't mind findin either. HH and HH....
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2013 #5 Serrated kirk stemmed...the other is the same with a snapped base.....
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2013 #6 Yup it's a Kirk for sure I have several most have a snapped base .... Nice find !!!