T TxSchelter Jr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2014 Messages 47 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2017 #1 Not sure if this a tool or a point. Any advice would be appreciated. Found in central north Texas. It's about a couple inches tall. Thanks. Upvote 0
Not sure if this a tool or a point. Any advice would be appreciated. Found in central north Texas. It's about a couple inches tall. Thanks.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2017 #2 Being that it is as small as it is, I would say point. Nice find
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2017 #3 Can you show a Side view please? I'd like to see how thick it is. Thank you.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2017 #4 Your item looks similar to a small utilized knife. Nice Find!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2017 #5 I'd call it a point as well......but for the life of me I don't know how triangles like this were secured to arrow shafts. Cool find!
I'd call it a point as well......but for the life of me I don't know how triangles like this were secured to arrow shafts. Cool find!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2017 #6 If its flaked on both side I would say point. If its flat on the other side I would say scraper. You posted 2 pics of the same side.
If its flaked on both side I would say point. If its flat on the other side I would say scraper. You posted 2 pics of the same side.