Nostradamus
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2016
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Is this a possible solution for Nolan's Cross?
Hi, I have been working on a theory for oak island, trying to figure out the reason behind Nolan's Cross, I found the old OI map with the land lots in this forum and decided to superimpose it and it seems most of the rocks are an almost match, considering the plan was a sketch. I would like to have your feedback. The coordinates for cone c d and e where taken from gps readouts of Petter Admundsen's book. They seem to coincide with land demarcation lines of the plots.
Thanks

Hi, I have been working on a theory for oak island, trying to figure out the reason behind Nolan's Cross, I found the old OI map with the land lots in this forum and decided to superimpose it and it seems most of the rocks are an almost match, considering the plan was a sketch. I would like to have your feedback. The coordinates for cone c d and e where taken from gps readouts of Petter Admundsen's book. They seem to coincide with land demarcation lines of the plots.
Thanks

Last edited:



Nolan's cross was the main link to most of the Templar/Shakespeare/Baconian theories, so I guess they would be made redundant...
?












