justundermyfeet
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- XP DEUS 2 - MINELAB EQUINOX 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
They don't look like stars. The picture is too out of focus to see what they are.
How did it ring up on the detector?
, but if her daddy was like I was to my 3 little girls I'd just fix those sad faces with a real silver ring. I just showed my middle daughter some 14k gold red coral Asian earrings I had and she asked what are you gonna do with them??. I said, I'm gonna sell them for more than I paid. She made that very low and quiet uuu sound. I said so you don't think I should do that. Well yeah she replied, the Chinese New year is coming up and these would be awesome to wear. I handed them over and said these are worth like 80 bucks, so don't lose them, even though she might.