What's new

✅ SOLVED Is this a tool or rock

Willownsrn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Old Fort Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C64BCBE3-0DAF-469B-B645-DA02D51778B7.webpFound this on the bank of Conasauga river Polk co Tennessee 949815AB-F908-49ED-92C0-E00BBAD6B26A.webpB66E0351-102E-40D4-A488-48E7D4038011.webp
 

Attachments

  • B66E0351-102E-40D4-A488-48E7D4038011.webp
    B66E0351-102E-40D4-A488-48E7D4038011.webp
    301.3 KB · Views: 84
I don't know but very interesting looking!
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a rock to me.
 
Upvote 0
Have trouble getting my pics to load and the one does look blurry here but not on my phone .
 
Upvote 0
Here's a close up for the OP.....Hope they work! Agree the top one is a little blurred. I think it's just a natural occurrence, but I'll let the smart ones make that decision/call!


20210705_213348.webp

20210705_213337.webp
 
Upvote 0
natural fractures for that kind of stone, still a cool easter Island look!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom