What's new

Is this anything?

Illini Rockhound

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this last summer and thought it might be a scraper. Not sure though. It has six faces and is curved. It almost looks like a giant tooth lol. I was wondering if anyone here might know if it is an artifact or just another rock. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180306_200531.webp
    IMG_20180306_200531.webp
    434.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20180306_200555.webp
    IMG_20180306_200555.webp
    514.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20180306_200518.webp
    IMG_20180306_200518.webp
    446.7 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
Looks like a core to me they would of flaked of thin bladlet knives from it some clearer pics would help though!
 
I agree on a core. It's very nice material.
 
Really hard to tell from pics , looks like maybe camera came out of focus but from what I can see I would think it’s natural
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom