Z zoro Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2011 Thread Owner #1 As the question in the title... This is one of 5 crocodiles in the same area... Did you all think that it may be a signs for Alexander the great ? Attachments 6660.webp 30.8 KB · Views: 324
As the question in the title... This is one of 5 crocodiles in the same area... Did you all think that it may be a signs for Alexander the great ?
mannings Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2011 #2 That is quite a croc! Thanks for sharing. Don't know the answer though, sorry.
desertmoons Bronze Member Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 1,078 Reaction score 171 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2011 #3 Interesting. When I think of Alexander, I think of the sun king. Crocodiles were used by some as a symbol of the sun king...or Pharoah in Egypt. It might be!
Interesting. When I think of Alexander, I think of the sun king. Crocodiles were used by some as a symbol of the sun king...or Pharoah in Egypt. It might be!
D dsty Bronze Member Joined Dec 2, 2007 Messages 1,301 Reaction score 745 Golden Thread 0 Location Randal County Apr 22, 2011 #4 I think I see a face, hope this works Attachments 6660[1].webp 32.7 KB · Views: 262
Z zoro Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2011 Thread Owner #5 What u circle at dsty is a symbol written in something like iron or some other metal it is ( CTC ) but the C letter looked to the other-side...Turned C... They said this was as a postmark for the Alexander the great age.. 8)
What u circle at dsty is a symbol written in something like iron or some other metal it is ( CTC ) but the C letter looked to the other-side...Turned C... They said this was as a postmark for the Alexander the great age.. 8)