What's new

Is this Jewelry or a CW uniform piece?

OutBack Duo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
925
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the same yard I found a Civil War Union Sword Belt Plate. At first I thought it was a decorative pin or broach but then I noticed the back does not have a pin, instead it has a solid bar.

What is it?
 

Attachments

  • front.webp
    front.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 110
  • back.webp
    back.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 116
Looks like an art nouveau scarf holder - might be silver, are there any markings on the back like a hallmark?
 
Upvote 0
no marks on it at all, it is made of Brass the picture is a little deceiving due to the flash.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like half of a sash buckle to me
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom