- Joined
- May 17, 2007
- Messages
- 2,240
- Reaction score
- 34
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Found this in close proximity to where I found the button I have posted on the "What Is It" forum. The button I believe is Civil War. I am hoping this is off a gun, and really hoping it is Civil War. But you know what they say about hoping.....tell me what you all think. 
Notice the hunk of metal in the last photo. I think this is silver! Do you all think that is silver solder?? In the old days would they have cause to be melting silver for some reason. (insert joke).....no really.

Notice the hunk of metal in the last photo. I think this is silver! Do you all think that is silver solder?? In the old days would they have cause to be melting silver for some reason. (insert joke).....no really.











