What's new

Is this part of flintlock

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this this weekend and I'm still cleaning it. Whats your opinion? This came from a camp site that is around 1800 give or take 10 years. Thanks for your help! If this is what I hope it is, got any idea what it might have come off of. Thanks for looking and any help you might can offer.

Steve ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSC03189.webp
    DSC03189.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC03192.webp
    DSC03192.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC03183.webp
    DSC03183.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 467
dcinffxva said:
Looks like a nice cleaning job. Also, because of the size, it looks to be a pistol lock. Here is one more pic with size comparison.

dcinffxva,

Are those your guns in the pic's. If they are, nice :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
dcinffxva,
Thanks for the photo comparison. I agree with you as the size is scaled down from what appears to be a full size rifle. I had thought that it seemed a little small for a rifle. Anyway, thats one more step closer to guessing what it was! And I agree with RickyP, if those are your guns.....NICE!! Thanks again!

Steve ;D
 
Upvote 0
Either pistol or small rifle lock, there were many rifle locks in that size range. Really not enough left to tell.
 
Upvote 0
RickyP said:
dcinffxva said:
Looks like a nice cleaning job. Also, because of the size, it looks to be a pistol lock. Here is one more pic with size comparison.

dcinffxva,

Are those your guns in the pic's. If they are, nice :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yep, they are mine. The ones in the above pics as well.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom