coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2008 #1 I found these in my mailbox today. Jim Attachments bens3.webp 81.6 KB · Views: 558 Upvote 0
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Apr 22, 2008 #2 Yeah Jim those Bens are hot and there is a bunch of those beauties too
aa battery Gold Member Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 10,646 Reaction score 3,258 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2008 #3 Jim maybe you been coin roll hunting to long sexy ?? nice coins anyway
B Bayquest Jr. Member Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2008 #4 In your mailbox?
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2008 #5 Oh yeah......SEXY baby!!!! Mr. Franklin is definitely hot........
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Apr 22, 2008 #6 LJ said: Oh yeah......SEXY baby!!!! Mr. Franklin is definitely hot........ Click to expand... Ben's are good but I kinda like the Ladies..LOL
LJ said: Oh yeah......SEXY baby!!!! Mr. Franklin is definitely hot........ Click to expand... Ben's are good but I kinda like the Ladies..LOL
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Apr 22, 2008 #7 Still messin with ME huh Jim. I know I didn't send no Booker T. Washington cause I ain't never found one HA! Nice pic. HH Mark
Still messin with ME huh Jim. I know I didn't send no Booker T. Washington cause I ain't never found one HA! Nice pic. HH Mark
bongo1962 Sr. Member Joined Feb 4, 2007 Messages 340 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Buick City Apr 24, 2008 #8 Is the fact that there are 69 of them significant? Bongo
DesertTumbleweed402 Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Apr 24, 2008 #9 Grrrrr .........
R rsc Sr. Member Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 438 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Noth of Houston Apr 24, 2008 #10 Geez..Incredible find......... Never thought of looking there............Guess I should go check mine......LOL Hh Gayle
Geez..Incredible find......... Never thought of looking there............Guess I should go check mine......LOL Hh Gayle
killerwine Hero Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 985 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Visalia, CA Apr 25, 2008 #11 VERY HOT!