What's new

Is This What I Always Thought it Was?

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find these quite often and always just assume that they are off of steamer trunks but I've seen hundreds of steamer trunks and have never seen these on any of them. For as often as I've found them you would think I could find one online. Thoughts?

Please post a picture if you can find one...
 

Attachments

  • 20191006_150437.webp
    20191006_150437.webp
    418 KB · Views: 85
Where do you picture this going on a steamer trunk? Corner support?
 
Upvote 0
I thought about drawer pull escutcheon as well but many of these are arched...as if mounted on a curved surface.
 
Upvote 0
Look's like a slat clamp. But I can't find one the same style.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom