Derk

Sep 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt very much that I would actually sell it. The this piece had gone through quite an epic journey to get to the place where it and I would meet, sparking new avenues of interest in me, and ushered in a personal evolution in my life through the learning of how its life kinda single handedly ushered in the evolution of ALL life by being amoung the first of lifes' forms to rise above the tide to sample how well the oxygen might breath in since literally every other living thing else was stuck on that CO2, just discarding their O2 as spent fuel.

Plus I think its so cowabunga-cool how well, and how far this one-of-a-kind gnarly tide king could legitimately hang 10!! Imagine the difficulty it faced being that first off, He made of stone so he sink like a rock every time. Also, no surf board makes it trickier to paddle out a wait for a good wave.

And as if having those limitations, didnt present enough difficulty, imagine now that our bodacious buddy had to catch a wave here from all the way up, and north of the Grate Lakes even, like from the Newfoundland/Labrador coastline where it would most like have grown up.

An amazing journey to be sure, but I think even cooler that the wave my dude surfed here on from its native northern origin, was likely a 2 mile high wave of ice, that prolly made the journey riding the front of that glacial slow moving ice wave for many thousands and thousands of years to get to where it is now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread