LIR iam from Canada , from a province called Saskatchewan , lots of lakes and great fishing spots but no chances of shark attacks lol, like I mentioned got attacked by a blood sucker that's about it , that's why iam fascinated by you guys that can wade into the ocean and explore, would love to take my daughters someplace like that on a Holliday but for now I can only read about you guys

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
I know where you are! I used to be a hardcore bear and dear hunter! You're in prime territory for hunting.
I traded in the hunting life for tropical life and love beach detecting.
FYI it isn't always nonstop targets down here as the ocean is constantly shifting things around and burying and exposing things.
It probably seams better on Tnet but it's about as often as winning in gambling, some times you win sometimes you lose.
You hope for rings and once and a while you find them but sometimes they're fake.
Don't feel you're missing much cause in reality you're not.
Treasure coast hunting.....been there a few times.
Your more likely to go home with $1-$5 in coins than finding any Spanish treasure!
Although it does happen but only about as much as winning the lottery.
Floridas gulf coast is really inexpensive in some areas if you ever feel the need to venture out.
Port Charlotte, north port areas rent is $800-$1000 a month but work is very scarce and slot of people here are scammers and full of it!
Born and raised in N.Y. And had enough of the cold and made a change for beach life!
It's tough but it could be done!
Helps to have bulk $$$ for a security blanket.
Clear water Florida at pier 60 is off the hook for a great relaxing beach vacation! You tube pier 60 and you'll see what I mean.
Any way you can hook up with a cheap hotel in that area and enjoy the beach but be warned you may never want to leave!