What's new

Managed to scoop Two Toe Rings!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got back my CZ21,still not working right???,won't even GB on Pinpoint,:icon_scratch:volume also not working right,think I have to send it back.I do need a backup machine,so I think I'll go with the Excal 2 with the 10 inch coil or maybe the eight..I managed to scoop these 2 toe rings and a 925 earring,also an iPod buried in the wet sand,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-214.webp
    photo-214.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
You did well, Kiana 7.

Congrats on the silver find

Sorry about the detector problems ; hope all works out well with the next check-up.

Lorraine
 
prob is you are using the pinpoint button wrong (I don't use it at all) - the "gold" button is the only thing I hate about the cz21
toe rings have a separation -think those are ring rings
examples
31.webp DSC00367.webp
 
Got back my CZ21,still not working right???,won't even GB on Pinpoint,:icon_scratch:volume also not working right,think I have to send it back.I do need a backup machine,so I think I'll go with the Excal 2 with the 10 inch coil or maybe the eight..I managed to scoop these 2 toe rings and a 925 earring,also an iPod buried in the wet sand,,HH:hello:

One of the rings may of been lost by Big Scoop.
He could of lost it, when the small shark bit his Toe!
 
Got back my CZ21,still not working right???,won't even GB on Pinpoint,:icon_scratch:volume also not working right,think I have to send it back.I do need a backup machine,so I think I'll go with the Excal 2 with the 10 inch coil or maybe the eight..I managed to scoop these 2 toe rings and a 925 earring,also an iPod buried in the wet sand,,HH:hello:

Why do you think they are toe rings?
Not saying they aren't!
Just that everyone that I found are usually open on one side. See pic below. Look like silver rings from the picture.
I could be mistaking, hope you don't get offended!

image-624792923.webp
 
Good hunt...nice variety of finds.
 
I have had to send my CZ in several times and one time had to send had to send it back because when i got it... it still had the same problem. I ended up buying a backup machine too. Good luck.
 
Hi Kiana. ... nice bunch of finds. Glad to see you having fun out there.:hello2:

Bummer on the CZ 21. I'm still deeply in love with my Dual Field. :icon_sunny:

Hoping to hunt with you soon.:hello:
 
Wow!...iPod?..thats pretty wild....have you tried the old rice trick to dry it out?..Maybe it works?...looks like a 2nd Gen
 
Wow!...iPod?..thats pretty wild....have you tried the old rice trick to dry it out?..Maybe it works?...looks like a 2nd Gen

Nice finds !!! Yes try the rice trick you may have found a fortune in music.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom