What's new

It happened again... (GOLD in the Scoop)

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is getting a little crazy but it happened again. After I found that "14 Gram BEAST" I couldn't wait to get back. My daughter asked me to take her and a friend to the beach and that was all I needed to hear. We spent 8 hours total but it only took me about 1.5 hours to collect my 5th gold in 6 hunts. It was almost unbelievable to look and see yet another ring in the scoop. I found a silver spinner and a junk toe ring also. When I go to the beach I try to get my money's worth and usually stay all day. I need to get a good hat because I got pretty cooked. The coins all look old. Most were pretty black. Maybe some sand is moving but I don't know. I started out this season 0 for 3 and backed it up with 5 for 6. I love this hobby or addiction or whatever you want to call it. I was ready to quit for a while one day then looking for a way to justify to the wife that it makes since to go a third time this week. I don't think she will mind if I keep up this lucky streak I am on. I will be back in the water this weekend and hope to keep it rockin' :headbang: Good luck and HH. biggmike

005.webp

006.webp

007.webp

008.webp

009.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Great find ;D ;D ;D Soon your wife will start saying Where are you going to Hunt today/ tomorrow!!!! you wont even have to ask!!!!

When i first started going out red would say, Quote ( Your going out Metal detecting again!!!!) Now she is going out with me Digging in the Dirt and Sand!!!! ;D ;D ;D
 
Strike while the iron is hot. And you are hot! :icon_thumright: More gold is on the way,you know it, you can feel it. ...HH...
 
wtg ride that wave buddy

wish i was there with you
 
Congrats on the gold streak. Keep it goin' :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: wtg ride that wave buddy

davidfl said:
wish i was there with you

You will be... This weekend. Let's keep this hot streak going :thumbsup:

willie d said:
Congrats on the gold streak. Keep it goin' :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Willie ;D
 
WTG Biggmike!!! Luvin that gold and silver in the scoop!!!!
 
Four more days of work and I will be your summer shadow. No more work for me until November and my pinpoint finger is itchy.
 
lookindown said:
Four more days of work and I will be your summer shadow. No more work for me until November and my pinpoint finger is itchy.

Only one way to fix an itchy finger.... Put a ring on it :laughing7: I need a shadow right about now anyways cause it's cooking out there. :sunny: It felt like a sauna in the water on Wednesday. Welcome back to the hunt.
 
Take some of that gold money and buy a hat. I wont laugh at you for looking goofy, but the girlies might. :laughing7:
 
Nice finds congrats. :tongue3:
 
Good for you , biggmike! You are sure on a roll...keep up the great detecting! :hello2:

Beautiful gold ring find..and I like that silver ring, too.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom