What's new

It has been about a month, Gold

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
5 gold for the year. That ties last years count. Happy, because the cheese does not come easy for me anyways...Well, got this one in the water. I was up to my neck, and it 5:30 in the am, and it so so cold. I could only get one scoop at this one because I could not get any leverage. I got this one on my first scoop. 10k, 3gr
This one is one of my favorites because it was so hard to get, and this time, and there has been so many times that things did not work out....It worked out...
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0830.webp
    IMGA0830.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
Nice ring beachboy! Haha I dug a pulltab neck deep this weekend, and the hole kept filling in took me forever to dig it and i kept sinking deeper...I thought for sure it was a ring :laughing9:
 
Neck high cold water in the wee hours of the morning and you pull gold.... you deserve the attaboys.... :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumright: wtg nice little ring
 
Way to go! At this rate you will double last year! Great score and recovery, hopfully the water up here will warm up sooner than later!!! :laughing7:
 
Thats real pretty.. love seeing that gold in the scooper.. NICE ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom