gravediggermax-vabeachva
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2005
- Messages
- 2,027
- Reaction score
- 475
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- va beach, va
- Detector(s) used
- se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Met up with Fireworks about noon and down the lane we went spinning….aka Ina
Fireworks had been spinning for many hours before I met up with her, bet she sleeps good tonight.
Waves were big today, could not venture into the mine, so I had to settle with damp and water’s edge.
Found No. 15 today
Found a big 23grm. Ring…………..looks like gold……….polished up like silver………..acid test 18k solid, silver test……….no color change, so I have no C L U E what this baby is, I will have to take to a jeweler and find out…………………..i think silver…………..only marks I can make out are…..5 7.
Good luck
The spin
.
.
.
Fireworks had been spinning for many hours before I met up with her, bet she sleeps good tonight.
Waves were big today, could not venture into the mine, so I had to settle with damp and water’s edge.
Found No. 15 today
Found a big 23grm. Ring…………..looks like gold……….polished up like silver………..acid test 18k solid, silver test……….no color change, so I have no C L U E what this baby is, I will have to take to a jeweler and find out…………………..i think silver…………..only marks I can make out are…..5 7.
Good luck
The spin
.
.
.
Upvote
0







