It keeps getting worse, lost not found

chemist100

Jan 21, 2007
Flowery Branch, North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
With the temps in the upper 90's, I havent been doing a lot of swinging. But the good news is that I have all next week off of work due to plant shutdown. Now the bad news, I was suppose to go out of town with my girlfriend next week. We were suppose to leave tonight, and go visit some of her family up in NY. Well things could always be better in all relationships and mine is no exception. Long story short, she went without me and said that standard line that all women give( No offense ladies!!!) I need to have my alone time, and think about somethings and we'll talk when she gets back. Everyone knows what happens next, SO it looks like the old chemist might have more detecting time in the near future unfortunately. Due to the dry soil around here, looks like it might be a minute before I get out again. HH everyone and good luck!!

Dont worry she'll be back, if not that might be ok too. Have a great time md'ing next week.

You can always detect the swimming hole....Matt

if this the start of break up look on the bright side. after every one of my break ups i always seemed to get a better lady the next time :headbang:

I once heard some sage advice :

If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back, it is yours forever.
If not, hunt it down and kill it 'cause it can't be trusted.

I think they were talking about pets or something... :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back