What's new

It only took searching 536,343 halves to finally find one!

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Well it only took 1 year, 8 months and 536,343 halves later to finally find a 1955 Franklin half! I have to say it is a pretty darn nice looking one too! I've been a member of the 1970d club (twice) for a while but not the 1955 club until yesterday. Not only did I get the 1955 but also another 5 bens, 1-64, and 21-40%. It was a very good Brinks box. Box two......skunk (but I really don't care).

Now I need to join the barber club! It's coming, maybe today?
 

Attachments

  • DSC02470.webp
    DSC02470.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC02471.webp
    DSC02471.webp
    33 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
Congrats! :icon_thumright:

I've been a member of the 1970-D club with three renewals. I am also a member of the barber club. Still waiting for this one.
 
Great find. I cant find silver in my boxes let alone a 70D or a Ben's and dont even think about the 1955 Ben's

Great job!!!


Jason
 
Congrats,

Did that complete your book or are you still missing the 53-P?

HH,
65GT350
 
I've doing this about four months and walked into a pawn shop today and found one too! Didn't get it for face though, had to fork over $6.
 
I have found several 55s this year but no 70d.
Nice score. :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the club
 
joad said:
I've doing this about four months and walked into a pawn shop today and found one too! Didn't get it for face though, had to fork over $6.
Joad, You got a good deal on that 55 for 6 dollars ,it's like a $20.00 coin. Congrads Ifyndit on your first, looks to be in nice shape too.
 
Congrats. I do not have any exclusive memberships yet.


Darth Walker
 
Nice as Hell! Congrats!

Seems like all ive been doing lately is renewing my membership to the post 1971 club.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom