What's new

It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

Hi:hello:

Gorgeous morning to be at the beach; I opened up the place at 8AM and had the beach all to myself..quiet, reflective time.

Hunted out at low tide line with not much to show for that area, so after 2 hrs., I moseyed on over to the shoreline area:walk: where there were plenty of troughs that looked promising.


Parallel to one of the troughs was a narrow rivulet that I just had to hunt; it looked so good.

That's where I heard that nice low "growl" and I knew what it was; about 5" down .

It's not a "Biggy"... only weighs 1.60 grams/ 14K , but I'll take it after the drought that I 've been experiencing lately.

Stone is a lilac color..don't know what type of stone it is.

Here's a couple of pics

As always, thank you for looking at my finds



Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3017.webp
    DSCF3017.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF3020.webp
    DSCF3020.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF3023.webp
    DSCF3023.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice ring Lo. Nothing like opening the beach on a beautiful morning.
 
Nice one Lorraine, congrats on the 14k! Is the stone pink?
 
Gold! GOld! GOLd! GOLD! No matter how you write it - it still looks good! :thumbsup:
 
Nice one Lorraine, congrats on the 14k! Is the stone pink?

No, ScooperDave, it is lilac / light purple

Here is another pic of the color of the stone

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3016.webp
    DSCF3016.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Now that's a great morning. Congrats.
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
Nice! I'm always checking those rivulets - they always look so promising!
 
Looks like Tanzanite
 
That's what its all about...nice one to break your drought with...congrats on the 14k.
 
Congratulations Lorraine nice ring find!
 
Last edited:
Terrific hunting Lorraine!! Congratulations on the gold!!
heureux%20(38).gif
I'm so glad, you are happy
heureux%20(36).gif
 
Beautiful ring!
Looks like your heart was in to it!
 
Wow Lorraine! You are amazing!
 
That is one awesome looking ring
Way to go!!!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom