What's new

It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

Hi:hello:

Gorgeous morning to be at the beach; I opened up the place at 8AM and had the beach all to myself..quiet, reflective time.

Hunted out at low tide line with not much to show for that area, so after 2 hrs., I moseyed on over to the shoreline area:walk: where there were plenty of troughs that looked promising.


Parallel to one of the troughs was a narrow rivulet that I just had to hunt; it looked so good.

That's where I heard that nice low "growl" and I knew what it was; about 5" down .

It's not a "Biggy"... only weighs 1.60 grams/ 14K , but I'll take it after the drought that I 've been experiencing lately.

Stone is a lilac color..don't know what type of stone it is.

Here's a couple of pics

As always, thank you for looking at my finds



Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3017.webp
    DSCF3017.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF3020.webp
    DSCF3020.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF3023.webp
    DSCF3023.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sweet looking find!! Perseverance pays off. It reminds me a bit of a Claddagh variation.
 
Beautiful ring
 
Gold is your favorite color , doesn't it look great when you see it in your scoop ? Very nice score.
 
You gotta love it when ring is in the scoop. Very nice Lorraine.
 
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! You did fine young lady! Does it fit? :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
Nice find Lori. I think it's Amethyst
 
Outstanding

Any gold is good


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
All rings are winners to me!
 
Beautiful ring. Nothing looks better in the scoop than gold!
 
That's a beauty congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom