What's new

It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It took me 2 1/2 hrs., but it was worth every "K" of it...14K ring with stone

Hi:hello:

Gorgeous morning to be at the beach; I opened up the place at 8AM and had the beach all to myself..quiet, reflective time.

Hunted out at low tide line with not much to show for that area, so after 2 hrs., I moseyed on over to the shoreline area:walk: where there were plenty of troughs that looked promising.


Parallel to one of the troughs was a narrow rivulet that I just had to hunt; it looked so good.

That's where I heard that nice low "growl" and I knew what it was; about 5" down .

It's not a "Biggy"... only weighs 1.60 grams/ 14K , but I'll take it after the drought that I 've been experiencing lately.

Stone is a lilac color..don't know what type of stone it is.

Here's a couple of pics

As always, thank you for looking at my finds



Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3017.webp
    DSCF3017.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF3020.webp
    DSCF3020.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF3023.webp
    DSCF3023.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gold is good! Congrats!
 
It`s a beauty!..Congrats.
 
Awesome find! Might be a tanzanite.
 
Very Nice Ring Lorraine, HH
 
Nice ring. I'll be at the beach (Va) in two weeks. I hope to make a good score or two. Congrats.
 
I'd take that ring any day. It's beautiful and I agree. I love hunting in the early morning when no one is around or very few people. Just the surf, sand and a the beginning of a beautiful day. Yep I love it and love your find too!
 
Sounds like a good time with a beautiful gold ring finding as a bonus, congrats !!!
 
Nice one Lorraine....Always great to find gold but that's a very neat design with the heart and stone...I like this one.
 
that is a pretty one! congrats Lorraine!
 
WoW. Very curious as to what the stone is!
 
Yay!!! Finally! Know how you must feel. Congrats! :icon_queen:
 
:notworthy::notworthy:Like alright Lorraine congrats on the gold ring your the best....
 
Last edited:
Good going Lorraine!
 
Congratulations on the very nice gold ring. I hope that your luck continues.
 
Thanks, Mr.T

I have some detecting friends visiting in a couple of days...maybe they can help out on the stone ID

If I can find out the type of stone, I'll post .

Lorraine
 
:notworthy::notworthy:alright Lorraine congrats on the gold ring your the best....

Thanks, MrB63.

Thought I might see you out there this morning...but there was no one around.

Lorraine
 
Way to go! It's always nice to see that gold again. Nice little ring! You earned it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom