It was a little gold this weekend

Bottlemanstx

Oct 6, 2008
Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Garret Mark II / White's Classic ID5
Well finally after about a 2-3 month dry spell this weekend has definitely boosted my spirits. I decided to try out one of our widely used public beaches in Martin County Fl and to my suprise no one found the 14K Gold Irish wedding band I have posted. With the gold fever setting in I new I had to go back out on Sunday and decided to try another one of my favorite spots Walton Rocks. With my wife, dog and my metal detector in the car we were off. After setting up our chairs and playing with the dog I was off down the beach. I halve you know that not only 10 minutes into it and with my first signal I pulled out the 10k Gold band. WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get back out and hope everyone had as great of weekend as I did.

Attachments

• Beach Finds 089.jpg
    Beach Finds 089.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 533
  • Beach Finds 092.jpg
    Beach Finds 092.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 530
  • Beach Finds 091.jpg
    Beach Finds 091.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on breaking the dry spell.. :thumbsup:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome - congrats!!! :thumbsup:

K

Kentucky Kache

A little gold is always better than no gold. Very nice.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
ALLLLLLRIGHT! WTG! I've never been able to find one of those Irish rings and I am looking forward to my first one. Hope you didn't find the "last" one! LOL

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
That is great luck! You just happened on the one little spot that had gone on undetected - I keep hearing that everyone can't get every inch - you proved it for sure. WTG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions