It was in the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR...

JFK was in process of eliminating the Federal Reserve. Look what happened to him. Funny how everyone can remember what they were doing that fatal day.. that is, except HW Bush. Then evidence and even a picture of him there appears... Sorry for the side tracking. I was once deeply interested in JFK's murder.

??? !!! ???

Kennedy wanted to strip the federal reserve of it's power. It's ability to loan money to the government at interest. Bill 11110. It returned the power to print currency to the government and would put the federal reserve out of business. Silver certificates were printed up until 5 months after his death... No president there after dared to resume them. As for Hw.. claimed he couldn't remember what he did the day JFK was shot. Well, we know now. Surprisingly. Not. That he made the statement... " if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." Just History... No political statement at all. So much of our history as a Nation tied to so few. That's is a whole different thread elsewhere. Thought I'd explain myself after your reply Reb. Again, excuse me. The topic of the federal reserve brought it out.:coffee2:

No need to be rude. Rebel questioned what I posted. I apologized. Go start a petty fight with someone that doesn't think like you. OR go dig up all the treasures you claim you know. But no, just troll T'net and stir up crap.

No need to be rude. Rebel questioned what I posted. I apologized. Go start a petty fight with someone that doesn't think like you. OR go dig up all the treasures you claim you know. But no, just troll T'net and stir up crap.

HA! I didn't "question" you... I just didn't know where YOUR info came from & was "confused"; franklin is CORRECT... "JFK/Federal Reserve" DOES NOT "belong here"; just MHO.

Rebel KGC, I still want to get up your way and see those marked trees where the Beale Treasure is rumored to buried in the Old City Cemetery. I can read those trees. I finished writing my book, "Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold, As told by the Talking Trees" When will you be available between now and the 4th of July. Thanks.

Trees are not "marked"; they just "point" to the CSA Cemetery. I know the location of "BT" that Lynchburg City employee or two dug into, years ago. MHO is that they just didn't dig down far enough... shoulda gone down @ 6' like a REAL burial in a cemetery. They stopped when they found "just horse-shoes & nails"... HA! Distraction! There IS a plaque in the Old City Cemetery on this... we can also talk to Ted, the Director of OCC. PERSONALLY, I just think it is just "left-overs" from Richmond, Va. "stores" $$$$$$$$$$$$; transferred to Lynchburg, Va. when it became STATE CAPITAL of VIRGINIA for 4 days in April, 1865... the REST of CSA Treasury (for VIRGINIA) is/are "points WEST" of Lynchburg, Va.

KEEP IN TOUCH! Can meet with you ANYTIME, up to July 16th (wife's BD); planning to go to Outer Banks, N.C. as BLACKBEARD is "calling us"... da Bugger. LOL!

Last edited:
Trees are not "marked"; they just "point" to the CSA Cemetery. I know the location of "BT" that Lynchburg City employee or two dug into, years ago. MHO is that they just didn't dig down far enough... shoulda gone down @ 6' like a REAL burial in a cemetery. They stopped when they found "just horse-shoes & nails"... HA! Distraction! There IS a plaque in the Old City Cemetery on this... we can also talk to Ted, the Director of OCC. PERSONALLY, I just think it is just "left-overs" from Richmond, Va. "stores" $$$$$$$$$$$$; transferred to Lynchburg, Va. when it became STATE CAPITAL of VIRGINIA for 4 days in April, 1865... the REST of CSA Treasury (for VIRGINIA) is/are "points WEST" of Lynchburg, Va.

KEEP IN TOUCH! Can meet with you ANYTIME, up to July 16th (wife's BD); planning to go to Outer Banks, N.C. as BLACKBEARD is "calling us"... da Bugger. LOL!

tree1 pic.jpg

Cool tree but has Fake markings.

I do know and cryptography in this case does not know what he is talking about. Unlearned that is in tree signs where it has nothing to do with cryptography.

Rebel you may think the tree only points to the cemetery but there is more than meets the eye. I will have a look at it. I will let you know when I can come up and we will get together.

Sounds good, franklin...

... planning to go to Outer Banks, N.C. as BLACKBEARD is "calling us"...
Spent many a summer in the 80's with the family in Duck. Then the area got overbuilt with "millionaire" houses on stilts, who then complained about wild banker horses intruding on their property.
Hundreds of shipwrecks though, all along the Outer Banks.

Spent many a summer in the 80's with the family in Duck. Then the area got overbuilt with "millionaire" houses on stilts, who then complained about wild banker horses intruding on their property.
Watch out ECS. This has nothing to do with the Beale treasure.... :laughing7:

About 600 ships; LOTS of stuff found after storms... staying south of Nags Head. MOSTLY undeveloped dunes, etc. Wife & I LOVE those WILD "Banker" horses...
So franklin... WHENEVER; have a list of places ya wanna go/see in Lynchburg, Va. OR! We can just stay in OCC, look around, talk to Ted, etc.

Last edited:
Take the ferry to Okracoke, no horses, but plenty of undeveloped dunes and beaches-Edward "Blackbeard" Teach country.

THANKS! Been there, done that; Bath, N.C. is our "focus" in that area. franklin, we could ALSO review CARVINGS on the bluffs along the old Virginia & Tennessee RR bed/track, used during the CONFEDERATE WAR; NOW Black-Water Hike/Bike Trail. I found "1884", initials, Scale of Liberty, etc. YOU may see MORE!

Last edited:
In the second year of the Confederate war, not long after having traveled west and spending time with natives (the going west an attempt to improve health).
On 5/6 Henry David Thoreau died from T.B.. He was buried in Sleepy Hollow cemetery.

In the second year of the Confederate war, not long after having traveled west and spending time with natives (the going west an attempt to improve health).
On 5/6 Henry David Thoreau died from T.B.. He was buried in Sleepy Hollow cemetery.

Did HDT write the Beale PAPERS, then...?

Edgar Allen Poe published "THE GOLD BUG" in 1843, twenty years before the "2nd year of the Confederate War". Poe's book and other cryptography articles influenced the use of codes during the War of Northern Aggression, as well as informing the general public on the use of substitution ciphers.

Edgar Allen Poe published "THE GOLD BUG" in 1843, twenty years before the "2nd year of the Confederate War". Poe's book and other cryptography articles influenced the use of codes during the War of Northern Aggression, as well as informing the general public on the use of substitution ciphers.
And "influenced" the Beale PAPERS...

Did HDT write the Beale PAPERS, then...?

Transcendentalist stuff seemed to appeal more at the time in certain society,and with him despite being in the shadow of more popular writers at the time, but literary things were big works then too..
HDT himself writing code? Hmmm, not a high suspect but lots of folks were trying to leave marks in history, at least during their time.

I have narrowed the search down for James Beverly Risque Plantation to four home sites. I have only been up to Lynchburg one time to look. Next time I should be able to locate the cemetery. Research on the Internet helps sometimes. See you soon Rebel KGC.

OK; let me know, when...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back