What's new

It was only a matter of time.

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,
Well to you that know me on here know my health situation. I am laid up again. I guess I over did it on the pennies. I was told by my doctor that I need to be on bed rest for atleast two weeks... :'(

Well Hope to see you guys soon in the future.


Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Take it easy man! We'll leave you some. Get better soon. :icon_sunny:
 
It will all be there when you get back.

Get better soon. :thumbsup:
 
Sorry to hear that.
Get well soon!
 
Speedy Recovery! Eat more protein.
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
Hello all,
Well to you that know me on here know my health situation. I am laid up again. I guess I over did it on the pennies. I was told by my doctor that I need to be on bed rest for atleast two weeks... :'(

Well Hope to see you guys soon in the future.


Happy Hunting,
Jason

Jason,

It's a great hobby, but don't ruin your health over it. Take some rest, then pace yourself when you get back on your feet. (And doing only 50 boxes in a day instead of 60 boxes in a day is NOT considered "pacing yourself"!)

Be well my friend, and I pray for a fast recovery for you.

John
 
Get well soon, we all love reading your posts. Take it easy for a while.
 
Keep it up and you'll be gettin' prime parking spot at the banks. :wink: Hope you are feeling better soon. Love your posts!
 
feel better jason
the wheats will be waiting for ya
 
Shake you will be back with a vengeance. Two weeks is nothing my friend. There will still be some out there for you when you come back. Talk to you soon.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom