Pulltab Parson
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 823
- Reaction score
- 84
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northwest PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
It's 22 degrees. . . . and the ground is frozen
Hey all,
I was hoping that I would be able to get out because the snow has melted down in town, but the ground is frozen and it's 22 out. I guess I will have to wait and see what the next couple of days brings. I just picked up a new Tesoro Vaquero which should arrive the first part of the week. Come on warmer weather!!
For those of you who can hunt all year around. . . . .well played
HH
PTP
Hey all,
I was hoping that I would be able to get out because the snow has melted down in town, but the ground is frozen and it's 22 out. I guess I will have to wait and see what the next couple of days brings. I just picked up a new Tesoro Vaquero which should arrive the first part of the week. Come on warmer weather!!
For those of you who can hunt all year around. . . . .well played

HH
PTP
it's 22 and frozen here. are you in my yard?
I hate winter!!! I think the frost is about 3.5 to 4' down right now......Anyone want to buy a house in Maine on 5.17 acres? Even has detached two car garage (heated) with workshop and full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub! Anyone? LOL! But I am kind of serious.....






