What's new

It's a good thing it's Labor Day weekend.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What with school being closed, I just went to a local schoolhouse:

2016 (535).webp
2016 (536).webp

A couple of little, interesting doodads.


2016 (537).webp
2016 (538).webp

...and this lil thing. The AT doesn't pick it up,
but if I get it close enough to the pro-pointer
it "sees" it, and it's not only magnetic, it sticks
to metal like one!
I think Fishy just likes it for it's mirror-like surfaces. LOL

2016 (539).webp

Blingie doesn't seem to care. ;)

But, I'll tell ya, all this "work"! And to only seem able to pull clad
is REALLY turning this into a "labor" of love......for this hobby. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 34
Congrats on another fine walk Whadi, :notworthy: that tire 1/4oz thing had me do some research. It's a tire weight. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom