What's new

Its another barber day!

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's another barber day!

09Pic0041.webp

09Pic0042.webp

Ok, seriously! I went to this branch that I knew none of the tellers are amateur collectors or silver hoarders. The vault teller told me she had 7 rolls. That's great I knew that I would score today because I never was disappointed before. So I bought them all. There were 6 40%ers and this one:

PA031574.webp

PA031573.webp

It's a semi-key date (1904-O) and better than the one I found 1.5 years ago. It does have some black tar on the coin and you can see the years on this coin.

A couple of days ago I was short of 5 rolls of halves and I was down. Thanks the silver godness for sending a barber to cheer me up! After hopping two more banks I went to see another barber for my haircut. I am a very happy guy today.
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's another barber day!

I love going to the Barber. Awesome find.

Golden Silver
 
Re: It's another barber day!

Nice!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: It's another barber day!

Nice find! I'd give that one a nice baking soda rub. I like my silver to shine! ffd
 
Re: It's another barber day!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: nice.
 
Re: It's another barber day!

Score on the Barber. Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Re: It's another barber day!

Congrats on finding that Barber :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom